A concentrated iodophor based teat dip and spray which has been specially formulated to help reduce the bacterial contamination that causes mastitis in dairy herds. It reduces the risk of infection by leaving an antiseptic film of iodine adhering to teats which have been treated by dipping or spraying.
- Reduces the risk of infection for nipples that have been dipped in iodine solution or antiseptic on sprayed/dyed nipples.
- Contains 20% Glycerol & 5% Sorbitol when diluted to help keep nipples soft.
- Helps heal and prevent sores and cracks
- Reduces the risk of infection by leaving an antiseptic film of Iodine adhering to teats which have been treated by dipping or spraying.
- Use as a post-milking dip or spray at full dilution rate of 1:3.
- May also be used as a pre-milking dip or spray diluted at a rate of 1:7.
- help keep teats soft & supple, & to aid in the prevention & healing of sores & cracks
- 1 MASODINE: 3 times (Dip nipple / spray) of water
- 20ML MASODINE: 10 LITERS OF WATER (Washing the udder & breastfeeding equipment)