Gutmotil Powder – 100gm
- To maintain stable and healthy gut function in farm animals on their introduction to the farm and at the time of weaning, rehousing in different environment, change in feed or weather and other stress conditions.
- To maintain normal gut function to prevent loose droppings and to keep litter in dry condition, particularly with high fibre diet, stress due to summer or high production etc.
- As nutritional support in infectious diarrhoeal conditions caused by viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa and parasites. To prevent faecal staining of eggs. To optimise gut health and gut mucosal immunity against infections and to minimise the chances of systemic infections.
FEED INCLUSION RATE :
For Poultry and Farm Animals:
- 1 to 2 kg per ton of feed.
- Higher feed inclusion rate is recommended with starter and grower rations of young animals and also at weaning for first few days.
For individual feeding in Farm Animals, Equines, Canines, Felines, etc:
- 10 gm per 100 kg body weight.